Menttium is seeking a flexible contract interviewer to support our busy interview seasons. Do you love talking to people and helping them gain clarity in their goals? Are you looking for a flexible work schedule? This could be the position for you! Here are a few reasons to work for Menttium: interesting work where you get to connect with leaders from a variety of industries, functions and business settings, a flexible schedule to work virtually from your home any where in the U.S., on the schedule you set and the ability to support leaders as they enter into a program that can be life-changing. If this sounds like you, please apply!
This position will have variable hours.
- Conduct mentee and mentor interviews via phone to determine the mentee’s development goals and the mentors skills and strengths as they relate to mentoring.
- Exercise courtesy and professionalism to all respondents.
- Demonstrate the ability to professionally work with cross-cultural individuals.
- Flexibility in schedule during peak interview periods.
- Maintain confidentiality of all collected data Other duties as discussed.
- Three to five years plus experience working in a corporate setting (e.g., Fortune 500 company)
- Three years interviewing experience Associates degree in business, management, HR or similar Bachelor degree preferred
- Six years experience in lieu of degree
- Ability to read and speak English fluently
- Ability to talk, listen, interview and type concurrently
- Bilingual is a plus
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to actively listen to responses to questions while capturing them through typing quickly and accurately into a software application
- Ability to process what is being said and probe for more meaning on the answers
- Act in an ethical manner Quickly change direction; be flexible
- Strong verbal communication
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Information and Communication Technology (e.g., Internet, SalesForce.com, MS Office, WebEx,)
- Exceptional Customer Service skills Interpersonal Communication Critical Thinking
If you meet qualifications and you are interested in applying, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: A background check and drug screen will be conducted as part of the selection process.