Director, Client Experience
Full Time – Richfield, MN or Virtual
This account and operations execution position manages client relationships and delivery of cross-company and internal mentoring programs.
This role provides client support, manages client engagement, and identifies revenue growth opportunities within accounts. For designated accounts, this role is responsible for managing mentee interviews, mentee and mentor partnership matching, tracking progress and ensuring all participants have an exceptional experience.
- Identify and nurture relationships with a productive number of key decision makers within current client organizations.
- Meet with key clients quarterly to maintain relationships, review reports and provide transparency to participants’ experience.
- Look for value add opportunities / product/service development recommendations from client feedback.
- Manage partnership issues and work to bring to resolution.
- Keep the Senior Leadership Team regularly informed on client forecasts, client point-of view, market direction, industry leaders, trends and alliances; assess relevance to the company.
- Meet service level standards and exceed client expectations.
- Manage client relationships with the overall objective to proactively service our clients on a continued basis.
- Develop broad relationships with clients through check-in calls, touchpoints, and staying informed about company and/or industry.
Delivery Management for Managed Accounts
- Oversees all aspects of program delivery in terms of mentee and mentor relationships (completion of participants onboarding, interviews, match, program management, and communication).
- Collaborates with Executive Leadership and Vice President, Client Experience to define and deliver the ideal Client Experience (for Mentees, Mentee Managers, Program Managers, and other key stakeholders).
- Manages Menttium’s Match (process, deadlines, team assembly, participation as needed, Match Check, notifying).
- Identifies Partnership Issues (PIs) and addresses or escalates PI to VP, Client Experience.
- Analyzes internal processes, recommends and implements procedural changes to improve execution and provides timely feedback to Executive Leadership regarding process improvement.
- Identifies people for future testimonials and Voices of Experience (VOEs).
- Collaborate with Client Value team to develop new products based on client input and market research.